8.10.12

Bless you whoever you are

        It's been a while since a post has been up. Since a lot of people were gone (including us), I bet nothing too exciting happened in the parking lot. But we are back and it's a new week! Bring on the events! But really, nothing has been happening. Let's go people.

I would like to take a moment to thank three individuals this evening. First, thank you random stranger last night who found my debit card. It's nice to know we have honest people in our parking lot. Thank you roommate and roommates's fiancé for being at the right place at the right time to relay the card to me.
Thank you Mollie. I don't know what for but she is next to me and said to include her in this part. So there you go.  (Some voice next to me just prompted me to say thank you to Mollie for being my best friend at our complex.)

This post seems empty without a picture or video. So here you go.


Ya. I was was disturbed the first time I saw this too. But having him in our parking lot would make for a great blog post. So if any of you know Thor, please send him this way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment